Cabin,1 1/2 Story, Single Family - Union Mills, NC
Mature hardwoods shelter this cabin on a secluded and very quiet ridge with mountain laurel, native wildflowers and wild blueberries. This comfortable house features two bedrooms and a loft that doubles as a third bedroom, two full baths, and a great room with a wood stove, skylights and vaulted ceiling to the upper level. Enjoy the exquisite 50-mile layered view of the Blue Ridge Mountains from the covered porch and the upper deck. This home has a low-maintenance cedar exterior and natural landscaping so that you can simply relax and enjoy being on "mountain time"!
Sherry Reavis of RE/MAX Journey
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hendersonville,
Vol. 41, Issue 13, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Stories: 1.5
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Wood
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath
Type of View